Euromoney offers a wide range of legal courses focused on equipping in-house legal counsel and legal advisors with practical skills and a detailed understanding of a variety of financial instruments so that they can support deals, assist in product development and scrutinise the bank’s risk management and compliance with confidence.
- General Counsel & Chief Legal Officer (CLO) Programme
- Legal Issues in International Trade Finance
- Finance for Lawyers
- Contract & Negotiations Masterclass
- Debt Securities Documentation and Syndicate Processes
- Essential Non-Legal Skills for High Performing In-House Lawyers
- Loan Documentation School (Modular Course)
- Mergers & Acquisitions Documentation and Negotiation
- Advanced Loan Documentation
- Best Practices for Managing & Leading In-house Legal
- English Law for International Lawyers
- Legal English: Drafting, Contracts & Advanced Negotiation
- Legal Aspects of Derivatives
What do past attendees say about this public course?The course included lots of workshops and case studies to deliver key information
- Legal Support Manager
An interactive in-house programme delivered for the Bank of ChinaBest legal training I ever had - very informative, very useful
- Past attendee
Euromoney explores the key challenges facing bank compliance officers todayMore from EuromoneyCollect everything and store it for ever, or only collect some data and destroy it as soon as possible? That is the question facing bank compliance officers struggling with Mifid II and GDPR.
What do previous attendees think of this school?Excellent choice of topics and trainers
- Legal Counsel
- International Legal Affairs
Lawyers, gain a better understanding on corporate & capital market activityLocationDatesDaysLondon12-14 Jun 20193London11-13 Nov 20193
Experts call for better whistleblowing laws in the UK, Euromoney reports.More from EuromoneyIndustry experts on whistleblowing have been lobbying hard for reform, but it is still often the case that whistleblowers with the best of intentions have found themselves in legal grey areas, ending up blacklisted, bankrupt and unable to work in the City again.
Learn about the latest trends and legal issues facing the private equity industryLocationDatesDaysLondon28-29 Mar 20192Singapore13-14 Jun 20192Dubai02-03 Oct 20192London12-13 Dec 20192
What do previous attendees say about this public course?Very well structured course in terms of content
- Senior Associate
- Legal Division
An engaging in-house course designed and delivered for ComgestThe course was excellent. Daphne's presentation style is very engaging.
- Legal Officer