Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Debt Securities Documentation and Syndicate Processes
The course, although commercial, focuses primarily on English law, which is widely used for international offerings.
By attending this course, you will become familiar with the most important practical, legal and commercial aspects of Debt Securities.
Course Highlights Include:
- The key stages in the bond new issuance process from pre-launch to closing
- How a Eurobond issue works and what documentation is required
- Roles and responsibilities of the key participants
- MTN programmes
- Relevant regulatory aspects, including the Prospectus Directive
- Selling restrictions
- Listing considerations
- The role and requirements of a trustee
Overview of the international bond and debt market
- Introduction to the markets and securities traded
- Characteristics of the Eurobond market
- Issuer, Banks, Counsel, Auditors, Listing Agent, Fiscal Agent, Trustee, Clearing Systems
- Gerard Scully, Irish Stock Exchange
- Typical offering structures for Eurobonds e.g. Standalone v. Programme; Syndicated v. private placement
- Timetable (and factors that may impact upon it)
- Commercial considerations e.g. Retail v. Wholesale; Listing venue; Selling restrictions
- Terms and Conditions
- Form of the bonds
- Underwriting risk
- Force majeure
- Conditions precedent
The role of the trustee
By Stephen Norton, the Law Debenture Corporation Plc
- Why choose the trustee option?
- Role of Trustee – pre-closing and post closing
Day 2Mtn programmes
- Final Terms
- Key Considerations
- Prospectus Directive
- Transparency Directive
- Due diligence
- Roles and responsibilities of the banks
- Pre-launch, book-building and launch
- The pot system
- EU considerations
- US overview (Reg S; 144a; TEFRA C and D)
- Settlement process
- Waiver of conditions precedent
- Key considerations
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – we have delivered training solutions for 95% of worlds’ top 100 banks and have trained over 250,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 150 strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 20,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 180 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 96% on service and 95% on product
Kate CravenI spent 10 years heading the Debt Capital Markets team at Barclays and was the chair of ICMA’s Legal & Documentation Committee for 12 years. I am currently a Senior Advisor to ICMA and is on the steering committee of the ICMA Women’s Network.
BiographyKate started her career in the City at Mitsubishi Trust International in 1987, followed by Kidder, Peabody International. From 1993 until 2003 she worked for Merrill Lynch International where she was the Head of TMG. Between 2003 and 2013 Kate worked for Barclays Capital as a Director in the Legal Department responsible for the team specialising in debt capital markets with a focus on Eurobonds and EMTN Programmes. From 2001 until 2013, Kate was the Chair of the Legal & Documentation Committee of the International Capital Market Association (ICMA), and in 2014, Kate was presented with an outstanding achievement award by IFLR in recognition of the huge contribution she had made to DCM documentation standards.
The map attached details some of our most frequently used venues
If you need help booking accommodation for your visit, please contact email@example.com and one of our partners will help you get the best rate possible.