Euromoney Learning On-Demand
Powered by Finance Unlocked
Learn about every aspect of finance, delivered through one-off videos and in-depth pathwaysLearn More
VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Project Management School: Module 3 - Project Management for Sponsors and Leaders
Project Management School is made up of 3 bookable modules:
Project Management School: 1 - Project Management Fundamentals ( 3-days course )
Project Management School: 2 - Agile Change Management ( 1-day course )
Project Management School: 3 - Project Management for Sponsors and Leaders ( 1-day course )
This 5-day course is It is designed to enable organisations to engage in successful project management, to deliver benefits and objectives in a timely way within budget.
Whatever your role, it is impossible to avoid change: these modules give you the confidence and the competence to deliver small to medium sized projects and to engage in an informed way with project management professionals.
Key course highlights include:
- Demystifying project management and explaining common sense approaches to managing risk, uncertainty and change.
- Put into practice controls to successfully contract success and identify early issues and emerging risks.
- Develop a project management vocabulary and toolkit to engage effectively with stakeholder across the business.
- Learn how to estimate effectively and to develop cost, scope and time baselines against which to measure progress.
- Communicate effectively with the right people at the right time in the right way to gain productive engagement.
- Make informed decisions about how best to apply project management controls to the level of risk, including agile and waterfall approaches.
- Practical case study engagement.
- Real – life examples of best practice and how to recover when things go wrong.
Who Should Attend
This course will be of most value to:
- Directors and Managers Responsible for Change
- Individuals responsible for Delivering Change
- Project Management Officers
- Product Development Professionals
- Project Sponsors and Directors
Project Management School is made up of 3 bookable modules, to view 3 module agenda's please click on the specific titles below.
Project Management School: 1 - Project Management Fundamentals ( 3-days Course }
Project Management School: 2 - Agile Change Management ( 1-day course )
Project Management School: 3 - Project Management for Sponsors and Leaders (1-day course )
5 Communication and Stakeholder Management: How to gain and maintain a guiding coalition of support throughout the project lifecycle.
Change and project management is almost always delivered by people, for people and impacts on people. Most project managers will agree that 70% and more of their time is spent managing stakeholders and communicating. This fifth day will demonstrate how to develop an effective stakeholder identification and management process and then how to create and manage stakeholder communication plans and strategies.
This day is based on actual examples and will encourage participants to plan and execute effective strategies to gain and maintain a guiding coalition for change.
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
BiographyFor 22 years, Adrian has diligently and enthusiastically applied project management to many varied and challenging initiatives: From developing change management capability in retail and corporate banking to developing and launching a high-profile brand for one of the world’s largest FMCG brands and rom creating the first 24x7x365 multi-lingual, first line support call centre for a telecom’s giant, to building and launching Holiday Inn branded hotels. Adrian has worked extensively in global financial services, as a consultant and a trainer, to understand and develop the capability and confidence to realise competitive advantage, minimise risk and normalise regulation. He has written two books, several detailed case studies and simulations on project management and is a vocal proponent of stakeholder management and leadership as the key component of delivering change. Adrian is a certified Project Management Professional and has taught and supported hundreds of students to successfully gain PMI (project management institute) professional qualifications. Project management exists as a response to risk; the greater the risk the greater the controls (project management): in an increasingly evolving world of technology, politics and skills it is not enough to have a project or change management department. Adrian believes that the skills to evaluate, articulate, plan and deliver business benefits must be a core part of every organisational team.