Reclaiming Your VAT
Reclaim the VAT on your Euromoney Training Courses in the UK
Why am I being charged VAT?
The EU VAT Directive stipulates that all training and educational courses that are provided in the UK must include a VAT charge on payment.
Can I reclaim my VAT back?
Overseas delegates who attend our courses in the UK are eligible to claim their VAT back once it has been paid.
How can I claim the VAT back paid on a course?
There are two ways in which you can claim back VAT back from the UK.
Option 1 - Directly through HM Revenue and Customs
The most cost-efficient way is to claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
Option 2 - Through our Recommended VAT Reclaim Service – VAT IT
The specific rules for VAT reclaim will vary according to the laws of your country of residence. This can be complicated and time-consuming.
Euromoney have an exclusive partnership with VAT IT, specialists in international VAT reclaim. VAT IT will review, process and submit your VAT refund on your behalf.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
If you want to find out more about this service, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Mastering Project Finance Models e-Learning
Mastering Project Finance Models is the most comprehensive e-learning financial modelling course in the market today. Leveraging adult learning principles, the power of multi-media and a structured building block approach, it offers a learning experience that provides a solid foundation in modelling skills for the project finance practitioner.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have built a fully scoped Project Finance Model using Microsoft Excel
- Be able to break down the modelling task into discrete components and build a model component by component
- Thoroughly understand the logic flow within each model component and the linkages between the components
- Have learned good design practices, including:
- How to create a model structure that is easy to follow and amend
- How to integrate input data into model calculations
- How to use formatting to improve model usability
- How to build "error checks" so you are alerted if there is an error
- Know how to use all the key Excel formulae and functions used in project finance models
- Be able to fix common model “errors” and master shortcuts that save time and make your modelling more efficient
- Understand how to use your model to carry out different types of analysis
The Course is made up of 16 core modules:
- Introduction and Overview
- Model Structure & Layout
- Model Assumptions & the Project
- Model Building Steps and Excel Essentials
- Construction Costs
- Construction Funding
- Term Debt Revenues
- Operating Costs
- Major Maintenance
- Working Capital
- Project Cashflow
- Financial Statements
- Using the Model
Each topic is comprehensively covered using online content, downloadable PDF tutorials and customised Excel spreadsheets.
Included in the price of the course:
- A license to access the course material on our LMS for 6 months
- Access to downloadable content including:
‐ 16 pdf tutorials (over 350+ pages)
‐ 20 spreadsheets (10 to complete your model and 10 to check your work at each step)
- 3 months of instructor support via e-mail
- Additional e-mail support for 3 more months
- U p to 3x40 minute one to one sessions with an assigned instructor via phone or one-on-one screen sharing webinar for further Q&A.
*This can be purchased at an additional cost of £475
**END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT**
In purchasing this product you are agreeing these Terms and Conditions
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course.
Our Tailored Learning Offering
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – we have delivered training solutions for 95% of worlds’ top 100 banks and have trained over 250,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 150 strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 20,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 180 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 96% on service and 95% on product