Euromoney Learning On-Demand
Powered by Finance Unlocked
Learn about every aspect of finance, delivered through one-off videos and in-depth pathwaysLearn More
VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Structuring Green Bonds
Course Overview Introduction to Green Bond Structuring
With USD 1.6 tn in market size, green bonds represent by far the largest segment of the rising social and sustainability bond market. More than 2,000 issuers and almost 10,000 instruments are currently populating this fast-growing segment. New standards are currently being established. Issuers, investors and regulators can benefit from closely following the transformation of this segment.
This programme offers first hand insights into best practices on structuring a green bond by a leading specialist in this segment.
Learn how to structure a Green Bond, perform Due Diligence & broaden your Investor Base by providing visibility through harmonization of Impact data.
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for investment professionals of various profiles, like
- Issuers’ CEO
- Legal & Compliance
- Sustainability departments
Learn how to structure a Green Bond, perform due diligence & broaden your Investor Base by providing visibility through harmonization of Impact data.
- Green Bonds enable capital-raising and investment for new and existing projects with environmental benefits. Green Bonds are structured to adhere to the Green Bond Principles’ four core components. A simple like for like concept, providing more visibility than non-Green bonds. Learn how a Green Bond is structured, how to ensure Transparency pre and post issue, how to diversify your Investor base.
Course Structure: 90mins input + 90mins deliberate practise, reflection & implementation planning
Part one Best Practices 90mins:
- Due Diligence to ensure the bond is in line with the Green Bond Framework. Internal alignment among key players.
- Issuer’s Impact Reporting Commitment and ability to provide harmonized Impact Data pre-issuance and when reporting Sources and Uses post issuance.
- Diversify the Investor Base by better understanding what Green Bond Investors want in terms of selling restrictions, terms, structure, Impact, reporting practices, purpose (e.g. Sustainable Development Goals) etc.
Part two Deliberate Practice: 60mins:
- Participants will reflect on their own Green Bond Structuring, Due Diligence and Impact Data Analysis and explore how to optimize Impact and Return and minimize Risk.
LESSONS LEARNED (10min)
NEXT STEPS (5min)
FEEDBACK FORM (5min)
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
BiographyJonas is a Sustainability Finance expert with over 25 years of experience across Investment Banking, Trading & Capital Markets and Treasury. He led the introduction of Green Bonds to North American institutional capital markets in 2011 when establishing SEB's US Fixed Income Operations. SEB, together with the World Bank, innovated the fixed income markets with the issuance of the first Green Bond in 2008, and is recognized as a market pioneer in this space. During his tenure with SEB, Mr. Englund was at the forefront, leading the introduction. Prior to that Mr. Englund worked for Credit Suisse First Boston’s (CSFB) central treasury in London responsible for managing a multi-billion Dollar loan portfolio. More recently, Jonas co-founded GreenBond Advisors LLC and its affiliated companies and partnerships to accelerate the growth of green bond supply, enable green project financing and facilitate transition to a low-carbon economy. Jonas is a frequent keynote speaker and panel member on Sustainability and Green Bonds, along with being an Advisory Board Member at Nasdaq Sustainable Bond Network (NSBN), a member of Columbia University Sustainable Finance Seminar and a guest lecturer at the University of Michigan on Green Bonds and other Sustainable Funding structures.