Reclaiming Your VAT
Reclaim the VAT on your Euromoney Training Courses in the UK
Why am I being charged VAT?
The EU VAT Directive stipulates that all training and educational courses that are provided in the UK must include a VAT charge on payment.
Can I reclaim my VAT back?
Overseas delegates who attend our courses in the UK are eligible to claim their VAT back once it has been paid.
How can I claim the VAT back paid on a course?
There are two ways in which you can claim back VAT back from the UK.
Option 1 - Directly through HM Revenue and Customs
The most cost-efficient way is to claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
Option 2 - Through our Recommended VAT Reclaim Service – VAT IT
The specific rules for VAT reclaim will vary according to the laws of your country of residence. This can be complicated and time-consuming.
Euromoney have an exclusive partnership with VAT IT, specialists in international VAT reclaim. VAT IT will review, process and submit your VAT refund on your behalf.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
If you want to find out more about this service, please email your details to: email@example.com
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Project Finance Cashflow Modeling
This course represents module 2 of the Project Finance Academy.
Module 2 This day-long session gives participants a hands-on opportunity to build a cash flow model for an LNG facility using Excel-based software. At the conclusion of the segment participants will be have built a pro forma project model suitable for examining debt capacity and project return on investment.
Four Workshops That Can Be Booked Together or Separately:
- Module 1: Advanced Project Finance Workshop (4 days)
- Module 2: Cashflow Modelling (1 Day)
- Module 3: Financing Natural Resources: Oil, Gas and Mining Projects (2 Days)
- Module 4: Infrastructure Finance and PPP (2 Days)
This programme consists of four separately bookable modules, book the full Project finance academy and save £2535.
Who should attend
- Bankers/Investment Bankers
- Project Finance Modelers
- Financial Advisors
- Sponsors/Project Joint Ventures
- Project Developers
- Government/PPP Agencies
- Public Sector Managers
- Export Credit Agencies
- Multilateral Agencies
Themes: Project Finance Modelling
Participants will spend a day building a model for a Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) project. They will test a limited-recourse financing package for debt capacity and attractiveness to investors. Discussion of common approaches to modeling with Excel, ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’. Practical use of models for negotiations.
Modelling Workshop Overview: Objectives and Approaches
- Constructing a Model / Common Myths
- Variations by Project Type
- Overview of LNG Plant and Major Contracts
Structuring the Model and Organizing the Data to Create a Cashflow Statement
- Developing the Assumptions Page
- Construction Costs and Timing
- Operating Cost, Plant Capacity Usage, Fixed and Variable Costs
- Reinvestment, Plant Expansion, Productivity Shifts
- Equity First or Pro Rata
- Manually Designed Equity Subscription
- Draw-down of Debt Linked to Specific Contracts, Expenditures or in a Hierarchy
Developing the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Factoring in Reserves
- Considering Currencies
- Tax Calculations
- Working Capital
Ratios and Sensitivity Analysis: Objectives and Limitations
- Measuring Debt Capacity and Investor Return
- Using Modelling Output for Initial Project Vetting
- Supporting on-going Negotiations
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course.
Our Tailored Learning Offering
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – we have delivered training solutions for 95% of worlds’ top 100 banks and have trained over 250,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 150 strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 20,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 180 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 96% on service and 95% on product
BiographyThe Course Director specializes in capital markets, risk management, and international project finance. She works with corporations, financial institutions, public agencies, law firms, and private equity investors. She has had extensive transactional experience in the oil, gas, power, transport, and telecom sectors. She began her career at JP Morgan Chase Manhattan Bank, where she structured highly leveraged deals and project financings also advising clients on foreign exchange and other price risk management strategies. Before that she was responsible for evaluating the quality of the bank’s global loan portfolio as well as that of its newly acquired affiliates. In that role she had extensive experience with workout and distressed debt. She has published articles in the business press and co-authored several self-study guides covering international project finance, trade and export finance, foreign exchange, and financial futures. The World Bank has published her articles on approaches to financial analysis in emerging markets. Previously she was Chairperson of the Technical Advisory Panel (TAP) of the Public Private Infrastructure Advancement Fund (PPIAF) managed by the World Bank. The fund provides technical assistance to emerging market governments in order to encourage private involvement in infrastructure development. She is currently a Director of British Caribbean Bank and Waterloo Holdings Ltd. She received an M.B.A. from INSEAD, the European Institute of Business Administration, in Fontainebleau, France. Her B.A. degree is from Princeton University.
Marriott County Hall
As such we have detailed our most frequently used training destinations in London on this map. If you need help booking accommodation for your visit to our training courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our partners will help you get the best rate possible.