Cash management debate: Show me the money
In a cash-scarce world, electronic bells and whistles take second place to systems and partners that help clients marshal their global liquidity as quickly and visibly as possible. Maximizing working capital throughout the supply chain is now a necessity, not a luxury. Clients and banks must change.
• Cash must be immediately visible, centralized and available
• Integrated working capital solutions have direct, significant and beneficial impact on the balance sheet
• Extracting liquidity from working capital can free up billions of dollars
• Inefficiency is now too costly to tolerate
• Risk minimization has become a priority
• Supplier financing solutions have come of age
Jack Large Clearly, post-crisis, this industry is at a turning point and banks have different views of the transaction servicing area. What are the key objectives of this business now?