|25 January 2024
|1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023
Submissions are now closed
Contact Alex Pang about a submission extension: firstname.lastname@example.org
All institutions are eligible but should have contributed to the growth of the Islamic industry or enhanced its reputation globally.
- Best International Islamic Bank
- Best Islamic Digital Bank
- Best Islamic Bank for ESG
- Best Sukuk House
- Best Islamic Project Finance House
- Best Islamic Leasing House
- Best Islamic Fund Manager
- Best Islamic Structured Products House
All institutions with a physical presence in a region are eligible but should have contributed to the growth of the Islamic industry or enhanced its reputation regionally.
Best Islamic Bank:
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
Eligible institutions must have an onshore branch presence in the country/territory. A Domestic and International Best Islamic Bank winner will be awarded in each country where applicable. Domestic banks are defined as being headquartered in a particular country, while international banks are those headquartered outside of the country.
- Best Domestic Islamic Bank (in each country)
- Best International Islamic Bank (in each country)
All instituions are eligible but the deals should be innovative, precedent-setting or impactful. Deals can be submitted in country, regional and global entries. You may submit more than one example per category if the deals are closed within the review period and are impactful.
- Islamic Finance Deal of the Year
- Best Islamic Project Finance Deal
- Best Islamic Real Estate Deal
- Best Sukuk Deal
- Most Innovative Islamic Deal
- Best Islamic Local Currency Deal