As Euromoney’s specialist data and research business, Euromoney Insight is a vital source of trusted financial market intelligence and insight. The benchmarks, rankings and bespoke data services we provide fuel commercial decision-making within banks and financial institutions around the world.
For over 40 years, Euromoney has produced reliable industry benchmarks, rankings and analysis on core financial services, including cash management, trade finance, fixed income research and foreign exchange.
Our platform makes it easy for you to delve deeper into the data so you can:
- Identify your key strengths and weaknesses
- Discover what really matters to your customers
- See how you stack up against the competition
What’s more, our position within Euromoney makes it easy for you to move from uncovering strategic insights, to acting on them.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- COMMERCIAL STRATEGY
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
For more than 40 years, Euromoney has produced industry-leading surveys and benchmarks on core financial services, including cash management, trade finance, fixed income research and FX. Our surveys – and the accreditation attached to them – are widely respected in the finance industry.
We use the quantitative and qualitative data gathered from our network of survey respondents to provide you with crucial insights, reliable industry benchmarks across core financial services, and accreditations to support your marketing efforts.
The insights from our survey data can help you solve three common challenges:
- Improve client satisfaction
- Achieve strategic business goals
- Enhance your intelligence on competitors
If you would like to purchase the data from any of our annual surveys so you can uncover additional market insights, please get in touch.
We have a proven track record working with leading financial institutions to deliver strategically-critical bespoke research projects that target the right audiences with the most relevant questions.
Drawing on our deep expertise, we will work with you to construct a succinct yet comprehensive survey that will give you the answers you need to drive your business forward. Our team of data analysts conduct rigorous cleaning, analysis and cross-examination processes to ensure the highest quality of research, presenting data to meet your specifications.
Our bespoke services can include complete access to an interactive data visualization platform that is customised to your business – so you can dig deeper and uncover additional insights at the point of need.
Invest in bespoke research so you can make informed strategic decisions with clarity on:
- How you stack up against your competitors across different service categories and regions
- Your strengths and weaknesses relative to the market
- What matters most to your clients
- How to position and differentiate your brand
- How your clients and competitors perceive your brand
- Market moves and market sentiment
- Forecasted economic events and market changes
If you would like to find out more, please complete this form to let us know more about your objectives and needs. After receiving your enquiry, we’ll arrange a time to discuss your requirements and how our bespoke research can help you achieve your goals through a better understanding of the markets you serve.
Euromoney Country Risk (ECR) provides essential information to professionals that need comprehensive, real-time and historical insight into the risk profile of almost any country in the world.
Our platform captures and aggregates the views of over 300 country risk experts to provide reliable scores across more than 180 markets, 165 countries and 15 categories relating to economic, structural and political risk.
Subscribe to ECR to access comprehensive country risk data that you can download and integrate into your workflow.
Why subscribe to ECR?
- Euromoney Country Risk provides the most up-to-date country risk data that’s available online
- Access country risk data in a convenient format at your chosen frequency (weekly, monthly and/or quarterly)
- Gain exclusive access to the Global Risk Table, which is updated every 30 minutes
- Receive weekly round-up emails providing fresh insights and analysis
Contact us for more information about our ECR subscription packages