Euromoney Bank Risk Survey
Euromoney Bank Risk: The Analyst-Driven Risk-Rating Consensus For Banks
Since its foundation in 1969, Euromoney has become the leading authority for the world’s banking and financial markets. With the new EBR, Euromoney aims to collect and aggregate the opinions of experts, who are equity and credit analysts, on banks.
- EBR measures the relative balance sheet and earning strength of banks and provides an early warning signal of banks that are susceptible to short term market moves.
- A complete and reliable ranking of the banks according to the risks they are exposed to will be produced.
There are distinct advantages to the new approach:
- Granular - Scores are created bottom-up from 14 contributory factors.
- Quantifiable - Risk score captures fundamental views of qualified analysts
- Timely - More reactive than the rating agencies
For Q2 2017, you can now rate banks within 11 countries:
Benefits for participating analysts:
- Cost free access to Euromoney Bank Risk scores and data to incorporate into your own analysis process
- Allows you to compare your personal opinion with the consensus of experts’ opinions
- Access to detailed data of each underlying factor
- Obtain perspectives from expert analysts on other banking markets
- Access to processed and qualified data
- Up to date quarterly bank risk ratings
- Easy and quick scoring process
To score now for Q2 please click here.
For further information, please look at our brochure:
Please do not hesitate to contact the EBR team if you have any problems completing the questionnaire or any other enquiries.