How do we enter?
Refer to the Awards submission guidelines for the relevant award type (country, region or global) for the process.
Is there a cost to submitting pitches?
No. Submission is free.
Is there a limit to how many submissions we can send?
You can enter as many categories as you like.
What should we write in our entry?
Please refer to the relevant submission guidelines for further information.
What format should our pitch be provided in?
Submissions should be sent in PDF format.
How long can our pitch be?
Submissions are limited to a maximum length of four sides of A4 paper.
Can I extend the page limit for my entry?
The limits have been set at a level to offer enough room to fully explain your entry. The limit cannot be extended.
When is the deadline for entries?
The pitching deadline is published on the website and the submission guidelines. No submissions received after this date will be considered.
I have questions regarding a specific award.
1. View outline from submission guidelines document. Official category names and descriptions can be found in the submission guidelines.
2. View past winners’ write-ups for reference. You can view these here.
3. If this doesn’t answer your questions, please contact email@example.com.
Will the information I provide be made public?
Yes. Please do not include any information that we would not be able to use in a citation in the event that you win an award.
Can I enter the Global Awards without entering a Regional Award?
What happens after we’ve entered?
We’ll send you an email to confirm that your entry has been received. If this doesn’t arrive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I find out if I’ve been shortlisted for a global award?
You will be contacted by a member of the Awards team. Once the submission deadline has passed, Euromoney’s editors draw up a shortlist of banks for each category and invite them for formal interview; in 2020, these will be conducted via phone or web conference. Winners are notified shortly afterwards.
In 2020, lockdowns on travel and public meetings are likely to last for a considerable period of time. When the lockdowns end, the transition to a ‘return to normal’ will present its own challenges. For that reason, and with much regret, we are not going to be able to hold our usual awards dinners in London, the Middle East and Asia in July this year. We are working on ways to potentially announce the awards through a virtual event.
We will monitor the global business and travel environment closely and, if the situation improves and our friends in the market express an interest in it, we will certainly consider holding an awards celebration later in the year.
When are winners announced?
• Country and regional award winners will be publicly announced via our website and on social media Wednesday July 15, the original date of the Global Awards dinner in London. The country and regional awards will also be published in the July print issue of Euromoney.
• Global awards winners will be announced publicly at a date to be confirmed in September and published in the September print issue of Euromoney.
• We also announce the winners via our newsletter service; register for newsletters to receive an alert when winners are announced.
• All award wins will be embargoed until after Euromoney announces the results.
How can I access the results?