Euromoney Learning On-Demand
Powered by Finance Unlocked
Learn about every aspect of finance, delivered through one-off videos and in-depth pathwaysLearn More
VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Navigating the Fintech Wave
Navigating the Fintech Wave forms Module 2 of the 4-day Digital Transformation and Fintech in Banking course (modules are shown below). Each module is available to book separately or you are able to attend the full programme.
About technological breakthroughs and the bank of the future
Day/Module 2: Navigating the fintech wave
The ongoing disruption of financial services
Day/Module 3: Blockchain essentials
A new trust machine transforming the economy and how to harness its potential
Day/Module 4: Blockchain for banking and financial services
What banks are doing and what they should be doing about blockchain
This is module 2 of the Digital Transformation & Fintech in Banking programme. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enabled by new technology and new regulation, so-called fintechs are one the one hand challenging banking behemoths, and on their expanding their reach when partnership-deals are struck. For customers fintech has led to an explosion of offerings, more user-friendly applications, and increased transparency. In this module you will learn:
- About future business models in banking
- About the importance of the banking license and how stable this entry barrier is
- About shifting needs and consumer attitudes towards financial services
- Why China’s and other Asian startups are leaping ahead of its Western peers
- About the most important players on the different levels, namely infrastructure, platform, and application
- How to use tools such as technology watch to find the right adoption path and timing
Session 1: Introduction to fintech, including trends and enablers such as regulation
Session 2: The technological fundamentals Part I: APIs, hardware, cloud, Banking-as-a-Service
Session 3: The technological fundamentals Part II: AI, machine learning, big data, DLT, blockchain
Session 4: The most important fintech segments and notable use cases
Session 5: Competitors or collaborator: Devising a fintech strategy
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
BiographyIgor Pejic is an author, keynote speaker and banker. His book "Blockchain Babel" was a Financial Times Book of the Month and won the Independent Press Award 2020 for the best book on technology. The concept to "Blockchain Babel" was voted into the finals of the Bracken Bower Prize by McKinsey and the Financial Times.A worldwide keynote speaker and expert-panelist, Igor appears at large conferences, just as well as private industry events and academic lectures. He has created online-courses, whitepapers and bespoke analytic research. As an independent pundit, he regularly comments on blockchain, finance, innovation and corporate strategy in the media. The outcome is a unique blend of his practitioner’s perspective and rigorous management theory.Igor has worked as a management consultant advising Fortune 100 companies and held different management positions in banking and payments, most recently as the Head of Marketing and Product Management at BNP Paribas PF AT. On the other side, he taught at the University of Vienna, from which he also holds three degrees: an MA in English Linguistics, as well as a BA and MA in Journalism. Moreover, he completed an MBA at the WU Executive Academy.