VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Digital Transformation & Leadership in the Banking & Finance Industry
The perfect digital business seamlessly interacts with the customer to the extent that the interaction itself is invisible. Simplicity and ease of customer experience differentiates leading digital companies from legacy businesses. Creating the cultural, technical and operational credentials for digital success takes focus, sensitivity, but most important of all, determination. It requires a change of mindset at the heart of the company.
Central to digital transformation is understanding the business opportunity in the context of the relationship between the business, the customer and the marketplace. From this, a clear view of the strategic ambition should become evident; growth is about demand, and demand is about having something that people want to buy. The marketplace is saturated with goods and services, many of which are essentially similar, and have been for many years; successful digital offerings reinvent traditional goods and services with a digital experience overlaid so reducing the level of customer friction, ideally to zero. Digital transformation aims to create the simplest and highest level of customer experience, regardless of channel.
Undertaken properly, digital offers businesses the potential to achieve cost savings, efficiencies and improve brand awareness, ultimately driving the top-line. These are developments that no senior executive can afford to ignore, inside or outside of organisations. Gaining a strong understanding of the core concepts, during what remain the relatively early stages of digital adoption, will provide material advantage to anyone involved in the space.
At its core, this course provides a solid introduction to digital and transformation frameworks. Starting from first principles, the course approaches digital from a number of different perspectives providing foundational knowledge that will enable delegates to assess digital strategies, allowing them to identify those organisations executing strategies which offer the highest probability of success.
Background and Introductions
- What is digital and why is it important?
- - What does digital transformation mean?
- - What kind of challenges exist in digital transformation?
- - How can enterprises tackle the challenges in digital transformation?
- High level case studies
- Workshop and exercises
How organisations work and examples
- Front to back - business process flows & making money - goods & services
- Technology architecture - core components
- The traditional customer interaction
- Customer Relationship Management, Mobile and Online
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Customer Journeys and Digital Journeys - Sector Overview
- What stops a legacy organisation from being a digital organisation?
- Technology Baseline - How technology happens.
- Digital Transformation Defined
- Digital transformation as a concept; literature review
- Organisational vs. Sector Wide / Internal vs. External
- Components of Digital Transformation
- - Customer Experience
- - Operational Processes
- - Business Model
- Social Media and Digital Brand
- Measuring success and customer interaction
- What does good look like; exemplar companies
- Digital Thought Leadership
- Fostering and Sustaining Cultural Change in Digital Companies
- Digital companies do things differently - why and how?
Challenges in Digital Transformation - Business, Technology and Digital Strategy
- What the data indicates
- Successful companies and why?
- Business strategy and IT
- Business and IT Alignment
- Challenges in Achieving Business-IT Alignment
- Integrating Business, Technology and Digital Strategies
- Addressing the Challenges of Digital Transformation
- Measuring returns - Digital Innovation and the impact on Business Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture Explained
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Benefits of Enterprise Architectures
- Business strategy and IT
- Linking Architecture with Business Strategy
- User Experience and Customer Journeys
DAY 2Technology Governance in Digital Organisations
- Governance Defined
- Portfolio Baseline and Managing Digital Business
- Run vs. Change
- Digital Risk Management
- Cyber Security - Essential Principles
- Project and programme portfolios
- Traditional vs. agile/digital methodologies
Leveraging Data Science and Data Analytics for Leadership Development
- Principles of Digital Analytics
- Digital Analytics Lifecycle - Measure, Analyse, Visualise, Interpret
- Data Analytics Technologies
- Machine learning
- Big data
- Neural computing
- Visual analytics
- The Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Robotic Process Automation
- Integrating Emerging Technologies with Digital Strategies
Where next for digital?
- Vision and opportunities
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
BiographyHaydn has over 20 years’ commercial, operational and technical experience working for commercial/investment banks (UBS/Deutsche Bank), a central bank (the Bank of England), a management consultancy firm (A.T. Kearney) and a global technology company (Fujitsu). He brings depth in terms of operational knowledge, and breadth in terms of sector knowledge.As to roles, Haydn has held front and back office roles in global investment banks, senior operations and technology strategy roles, and he was a General Manager at Fujitsu. He has worked in architecturally complex environments, grappling with the challenge of reconciling legacy and leading edge technologies. Operationally, he has run large, client sensitive platforms demanding high levels of availability.He is currently the Founder and Managing Director of Blockchain Hub, a specialist FinTech strategy consultancy.Haydn trained as an engineer at Manchester University, and was called to the English Bar.
The map attached details some of our most frequently used venues
If you need help booking accommodation for your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our partners will help you get the best rate possible.