Euromoney Learning On-Demand
Powered by Finance Unlocked
Learn about every aspect of finance, delivered through one-off videos and in-depth pathwaysLearn More
VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Financial Analysis e-Learning
Accurate financial analysis and planning is a fundamental component of growth, business strategy and overall success.
The Financial Analysis e-Learning course uses engaging and interactive multi-media to explain how financial measures of corporate performance are calculated and used to assess the credit worthiness of a business. The course examines all aspects of financial statement analysis and addresses all key areas from both a theoretical and practical perspective.
In order to undertake financial analysis, it is important to have a basic understanding of accounting and the first module takes learners through the basic accounting concepts related to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), including the International Accounting Standards.
The course includes numerous practical examples and real life illustrations, and it is presented in a user-friendly way to suit individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge and experience. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result delegates will return to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned.
The course is split into the following eight modules:
- Accounting Background to Financial Analysis
- Income Statement
- Analysing the Statement of Other Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Analysing the Statement of Changes in Equity
- The Cash Flow Statement
- The Notes to the Financial Statements
- Different Types of Financing
Method and approach
The course comprises about 14 hours of self-paced multi-media eLearning, collaborative exercises and case studies, videos, self-assessment and learning support resources.
On enrolment, learners will receive login details and will have access to the course and for a six-month period.
Our e-Learning programmes are:
- UNIQUE - They use a multi-media learning programme designed by industry experts using the latest learning technology.
- FLEXIBLE - So you can study when and where you want: on a PC, laptop or through our unique app which works on all tablet devices.
- ENGAGING - The latest instructional techniques, practical examples and up-to-date case studies give you a learning experience designed to increase knowledge, develop skills and support application.
- TAILORED - You can study at your own pace using the self-assessments to find the resources that you need to experience a truly personalised learning experience.
- CONNECTED - Our innovative social learning platform allows you to collaborate with your tutor and other participants from anywhere in the world. Support from you tutor is always available at the click of a mouse.
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
Sarah MartinBanks and other financial institutions can lose billions of dollars annually due to their failure to analyse and anticipate risks correctly. That's where my training course comes in.
BiographyFormer Executive Director of CSFB and Lehman Brothers, the Course Director has spent seventeen years working as an investment banker in Europe and the US. She has principally worked in the credit markets and has experience of the US and European high grade and high yield markets, the European new issue markets, the Asian convertible bond markets and of corporate restructurings of distressed credits. She specialised in the telecoms sector and was closely involved in the structuring, raising and/or trading of bank and public debt for telecoms companies in many countries, including Europe, South Africa, Asia and Latin America. She also has extensive experience of corporate finance transactions, including mergers, disposals, privatisations, IPOs and capital raisings. Until 2003, she was an Executive Director at Lehman Brothers in Fixed Income Research in London, having also worked for CS First Boston and Kleinwort Benson. She now works on an independent basis advising the legal and private equity professions on credit analysis and company valuation. She has a degree in economics from the London School of Economics and stock exchange qualifications from London and New York.