Reclaiming Your VAT
Reclaim the VAT on your Euromoney Training Courses in the UK
Why am I being charged VAT?
The EU VAT Directive stipulates that all training and educational courses that are provided in the UK must include a VAT charge on payment.
Can I reclaim my VAT back?
Overseas delegates who attend our courses in the UK are eligible to claim their VAT back once it has been paid.
How can I claim the VAT back paid on a course?
There are two ways in which you can claim back VAT back from the UK.
Option 1 - Directly through HM Revenue and Customs
The most cost-efficient way is to claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
Option 2 - Through our Recommended VAT Reclaim Service – VAT IT
The specific rules for VAT reclaim will vary according to the laws of your country of residence. This can be complicated and time-consuming.
Euromoney have an exclusive partnership with VAT IT, specialists in international VAT reclaim. VAT IT will review, process and submit your VAT refund on your behalf.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
If you want to find out more about this service, please email your details to: email@example.com
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Financial Analysis e-Learning
Accurate financial analysis and planning is a fundamental component of growth, business strategy and overall success.
The Financial Analysis e-Learning course uses engaging and interactive multi-media to explain how financial measures of corporate performance are calculated and used to assess the credit worthiness of a business. The course examines all aspects of financial statement analysis and addresses all key areas from both a theoretical and practical perspective.
In order to undertake financial analysis, it is important to have a basic understanding of accounting and the first module takes learners through the basic accounting concepts related to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), including the International Accounting Standards.
The course includes numerous practical examples and real life illustrations, and it is presented in a user-friendly way to suit individuals with varying levels of financial knowledge and experience. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result delegates will return to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned.
The course is split into the following eight modules:
- Accounting Background to Financial Analysis
- Income Statement
- Analysing the Statement of Other Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Analysing the Statement of Changes in Equity
- The Cash Flow Statement
- The Notes to the Financial Statements
- Different Types of Financing
Method and approach
The course comprises about 14 hours of self-paced multi-media eLearning, collaborative exercises and case studies, videos, self-assessment and learning support resources.
On enrolment, learners will receive login details and will have access to the course and for a six-month period.
Our e-Learning programmes are:
- UNIQUE - They use a multi-media learning programme designed by industry experts using the latest learning technology.
- FLEXIBLE - So you can study when and where you want: on a PC, laptop or through our unique app which works on all tablet devices.
- ENGAGING - The latest instructional techniques, practical examples and up-to-date case studies give you a learning experience designed to increase knowledge, develop skills and support application.
- TAILORED - You can study at your own pace using the self-assessments to find the resources that you need to experience a truly personalised learning experience.
- CONNECTED - Our innovative social learning platform allows you to collaborate with your tutor and other participants from anywhere in the world. Support from you tutor is always available at the click of a mouse.
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course.
Our Tailored Learning Offering
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – we have delivered training solutions for 95% of worlds’ top 100 banks and have trained over 250,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 150 strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 20,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 180 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 96% on service and 95% on product