Euromoney Learning On-Demand
Powered by Finance Unlocked
Learn about every aspect of finance, delivered through one-off videos and in-depth pathwaysLearn More
VAT on Virtual and Online Programmes
Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Successful Market & Mind Strategies
This course is IBF/STS Approved
This course is designed to teach financial professionals and HNW clients a deeper understanding of how Behavioural Finance and Technical Analysis, so as to design better investment solutions and help clients make better investment decisions. The re-awakening of market volatility has sparked a re-evaluation of existing strategies & Investor due-diligence. Learn how to re-position amidst this new normal.
By the end of this half-day course, participants will be able to:
- Gain deeper understanding of Behavioral Finance and Technical Analysis, so as to design better investment solutions and help clients make better decision.
- How Behavioral Finance bias affect HNW clients, including herding, overconfidence and loss aversion.
- Risk Profiling with Behavioural Biases (e.g. determine investor types, assess investor's risk tolerance, behavioural assessment of risk tolerance).
- Benefits from latest market timing and risk management strategies.
- Technical analysis, which includes Moving averages, Bullish divergence, Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Relative Strength Index ( RSI).
Who Should Attend?
Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Wealth Managers, Client Advisors and other Client Facing Bank Personnel
- Three hours + one hour assessment ( 4 CPD hours )
Behavioural Finance – around 1 hour
• Crowd psychology
• The cycle of emotions
• Cognitive biases
Technical Analysis - around 1 hour
• Dow Theory; the building blocks of technical analysis
• Developing market timing using cycles
• Top-down process; trends, levels & indicators
Investment Strategies - around 1 hour
* Trend-following (momentum) bases strategies
* Market Timing
* Risk Management
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – 10/10 of the world’s largest banks have chosen us as there training provider and we have delivered training across the largest banks and have trained over 25,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 100+ strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 25,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 99 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 4.2/5 on service and 4.7/5 on Coursecheck
BiographyRon is a market strategist, educator/mentor and trader/investor; with 20-years of experience, working for leading economic research & institutional firms; producing macro research & trading strategies. He specializes in blended, top-down, semi-discretionary analysis, driven by cycles and proprietary timing models. Ron is also a behavioural finance/trading psychologist & mentor using latest techniques in peak-performance, neuroscience and mindfulness. A keen student of leaders in the field, he follows the great works of key financial market & master practitioners. Ron's primary work, as part of his current institutional market advisory firm (RWA), acquired global industry recognition with multiple Finalist Award for "Best Specialist Research/& FX". His market insights are also featured regularly across notable industry publications and financial media programs; featuring Bitcoin-Digital Asset Paradigm, 2018 Flash-Crash & Bond yield spike risk.Grounded with his practical market experience, Ron specialized as a Chartered Financial Technician (CFTe), the gold standard benchmark in the study of behavioural finance, market timing and risk management.