Claiming Back Your VAT
All attendees of a London based course incur VAT as a part of the cost of attendance.
Euromoney Learning have partnered with VAT IT to allow you the unique opportunity to recoup the VAT incurred.
Using VAT IT's extensive experience and simple sign-up and refund process, every invoice can be turned into cash for your business.
Claim the VAT that's rightfully yours in four simple steps:
1. Register your interest
2. Sign a few simple documents
3. VAT IT processes your claim
4. Receive your refund
Why choose VAT IT
VAT IT have spent two decades identifying, researching and perfecting the foreign VAT Reclaim process and built the best back end technology in the industry. By partnering with Euromoney Learning, we can provide you with a fast and effective way to reclaim your VAT which helps reduce the cost of your training.
VAT IT will charge a percentage of the VAT refund if/when it is successful.
Can I claim back the VAT myself?
You can claim back VAT directly from the UK Tax Authority (HMRC) by completing the following form.
For European clients, please refer to form VAT 65.
All other clients, please refer to form VAT 65A.
You may also be able to claim back your VAT against courses taking place outside of the UK, and we would recommend contacting VAT IT, our specialist partner, to discuss how to do this.
Adapting to the New Volatility Regime
This course is IBF/STS Approved
Afternoon (2pm - 6pm)
Please do make your selection clear when booking.
This course is designed to teach financial professionals how to adapt to the new volatility regime, using market timing and risk management strategies. Following the 2018 re-awakening of volatility, many are concerned with their strategy performance during this new uncertain environment, underpinned with ongoing market fragility.
By the end of this half-day course, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the meaning of volatility, in both theoretical and practical market terms
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 2018 re-awakening of volatility and how it has reshaped a new market regime and investor psychology
- Benefits from latest market timing and risk management strategies
- Re-position a value offering with client relations and portfolio performance
Who Should Attend?
Relationship Managers, Private Bankers, Wealth Managers, Client Advisors and other Client Facing Bank Personnel
- Three hours + one hour assessment
What is volatility and how does it impact your functional roles – around 1 hour
Probability curves, Sigma & Fat-tail risk
2018 volatility re-awakening and the new “crisis alpha” paradigm
Applying the VUCA model to client relations
• Volatility - Fast, unpredictable changes, without clear patterns or trends
• Uncertainty - Frequent, disruptive changes, marked by non-linear action
• Complexity - Multiple, Technology, Society, Geopolitical
• Ambiguity - Little clarity on what is real or true
Improving performance using market timing and risk management – around 1 hour
Behavioural Technical Analysis
• Crowd psychology
• The cycle of emotions
• Cognitive biases
• Dynamic market states
• Trend-following vs. mean-reversion
• Using basic indicator strategies
• A world of managed risk-returns
• Scenario planning & mistake analysis
• Risk strategies, including trailing stops, diversification and hedging
Interactive role-play and case-study work – around 1 hour
Re-positioning a value proposition with clients and their portfolio management
Volatility related risks and how to overcome behavioural mistakes
Case-study work based on delegates experiences with client relations
Our Tailored Learning Offering
Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course? Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements? If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office. You could even save up to 50% on the cost of sending delegates to a public course and dramatically increase your ROI.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customised learning solution, we can help.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.
We have a combined experience of over 60 years providing learning solutions to the world’s major organisations and are privileged to have contributed to their success. We view our clients as partners and focus on understanding the needs of each organisation we work with to tailor learning solutions to specific requirements.
We are proud of our record of customer satisfaction. Here is why you should choose us to help you achieve your goals and accelerate your career:
- Quality – our clients consistently rate our performance ‘excellent’ or ‘outstanding’. Our average overall score awarded to us by our clients is nine out of ten.
- Track record – we have delivered training solutions for 95% of worlds’ top 100 banks and have trained over 250,000 professionals.
- Knowledge – our 150 strong team of industry specialist trainers are world leading financial leaders and commentators, ensuring our knowledge base is second to none.
- Reliability – if we promise it, we deliver it. We have delivered over 20,000 events both in person and online, using simultaneous translation to delegates from over 180 countries.
- Recognition – we are accredited by the British Accreditation Council and the CPD Certification Service. In an independent review by Feefo we scored 96% on service and 95% on product
BiographyRon is a market strategist, educator/mentor and trader/investor; with 20-years of experience, working for leading economic research & institutional firms; producing macro research & trading strategies. He specializes in blended, top-down, semi-discretionary analysis, driven by cycles and proprietary timing models. Ron is also a behavioural finance/trading psychologist & mentor using latest techniques in peak-performance, neuroscience and mindfulness. A keen student of leaders in the field, he follows the great works of key financial market & master practitioners. Ron's primary work, as part of his current institutional market advisory firm (RWA), acquired global industry recognition with multiple Finalist Award for "Best Specialist Research/& FX". His market insights are also featured regularly across notable industry publications and financial media programs; featuring Bitcoin-Digital Asset Paradigm, 2018 Flash-Crash & Bond yield spike risk.Grounded with his practical market experience, Ron specialized as a Chartered Financial Technician (CFTe), the gold standard benchmark in the study of behavioural finance, market timing and risk management.